Michael Sunnarborg is an Amazon top-selling author with a number of books under his belt. His latest, entitled “The White Box Club” launches on November 6, 2015. This week, Scott caught up with Michael on Blab (Click here for the unedited, full recording of the interview) to discuss just what exactly The White Box Club is all about, how you become a member, and why every member’s ultimate goal is the get OUT of the club!
QUOTE: “Sometimes you just don’t know who you are until someone shows you.” – Michael Sunnarborg
- Michael’s Amazon Author Page (w/ links and more for ALL of his titles)
- Free Agent Nation by Dan Pink
**These are affiliate links, but it doesn’t add a penny to your cost! Just helps the podcast out a little when recommend reads and other goodies for you!
- The White Box Club MeetUps (Twin Cities, MN)
EPISODE TAKE AWAYS:
- Three Steps to Balance: 1) Awareness 2)Alignment 3) Activation
- There is power in shared experiences, especially in times of transition
- Your resilience is defined not by what happens, but how you react to it!
- Sometimes giving yourself a “white box’ is honoring yourself.
- Keep the pedal to the metal and finish 2015 STRONG…you have 60 days left – that is 1/6 of the year! It is time to build massive momentum for 2016 and you, Success Charger, are about to catapult past your biggest competitors!
- If you are in transition, seek out or CREATE your own White Box Club Meetup
- Become keenly aware of your current situation (for example, on the career front); Next, ask yourself (and honestly answer) if you are in alignment with what is truly of value to you; Finally, take ACTION to reinforce or correct the course of action you are currently on.
- Pick up a copy of The White Box Club on November 6th (Link above) for yourself or someone you know.
If you enjoyed this episode, I hope you’ll share it with a friend or your followers TODAY! Just send them the link to this page using the buttons below and leave the rest to us!
Send us your questions, thoughts, improvements, rants, feedback, ugly truths and guest suggestions to us at PODCAST@IdeaCharger.com.
If you’re interested in having Scott speak at your upcoming event, work with your organization or deliver a private workshop for your team, here’s more! Scott also offers one-on-one and small group packages for Success Chargers looking to take their career to the next level.